About Menthol Protocol:
Menthol Protocol is a no-loss, decentralized automated sustainability protocol that will automatically power user or dApp transactions with verified renewable energy and carbon credits from around the world.
Users can also offset their off-chain emissions and/or energy consumption to make the world even cooler!
What we offer:
- Impact over memes. Take part in making crypto green
- Competitive salary & equity
- International team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Worldclass Investors and partners - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as Republic, Consensys, Draper Ventures, Energy Web Foundation, Crypto Climate Accord, Climate Chain Coalition and two largest DAOs (Avalabs, Polygon)
As Community Manager at Menthol Protocol you will work closely with the 10+ core daily contributors of the DAO and be responsible for creating & implementing community activation and growth plans, as well as continuously engaging with the community via Twitter and Discord, consistently bringing quality output to maintain momentum and excitement.
- Build and execute creative media/launch campaigns that buzz and have substance
- Ideate, oversee & manage the launch activities of the Menthol Protocol and our platforms to make them ‘pop’
- Manage the @MentholProtocol Twitter account in an authentic and fun way that is you and us
- Operate as Lead Community Manager via Discord and help grow the Community Team to spread the word
- Engage directly with community members, make announcements and host/participate in via voice calls and Twitter Spaces
- Practicing social listening and leveraging insights from our community to design new campaigns and business proposals.
- Engaging in other important Protocols. Monitoring hashtags and joining in community conversations.
- Monitoring, reporting and optimising performance across Twitter and Discord alongside our business analyst.
- Create strong media and secure key endorsements and influencer relationships to get traction
- Quality communication & copywriting with attention to detail across the board
- Execute autonomously as well as collaborating with the group to unify awesome outputs
- You have fluent written and spoken English
- You have a track record building or growing an engaged community (ideally within a crypto or DAO domain).
- You have experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- You know how to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- You lead with a level head and manage damage control in high-pressure situations.
- You apply clever and creative ways to spark conversation and generate engagement.
Nice to have:
- Blockchain / NFT / Web3 experience
- Strong Twitter engagement & existing audience